You will need to be a registered user in order to access and use CompeteFor. Transport for London (“TfL”) may collect personal information when you register with us and use CompeteFor. The registration process involves providing TfL with your email address, address, contact details, ownership profile and employee profiles. TfL may use this information, in accordance with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, to:
- provide you with access to www.competefor.com;
- contact you in connection with competefor, Games Opportunities, other business opportunities, and other business support advice and information;
- evaluate CompeteFor;
- monitor diversity; and
- target resources.
TfL may share the information it collects about you with other parties. TfL does not sell or rent this information to others but will send personally identifiable information about you (which you have supplied in connection with Games Opportunities) to other companies, organisations or people in the following situations:
- Agents and partners: TfL may share your information with Interested Third Parties and organisations which we employ or with which we cooperate to support business improvement These agents and partners may have access to personal information for the purposes set out in section 9.1 but may not use it for any other purpose;
- Compliance with law, fraud and risk avoidance: TfL will release personal information where it is required or permitted to do so by law or by the regulations and other rules (including auditing requirements) to which it is subject. TfL may in particular exchange information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- Consent: Other than in the above situations TfL will not share personal information with third parties without your consent.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by TfL in its records in return for which you may be charged a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.