The contents of this Website (including all website designs, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material) are copyright of Transport for London or the Greater London Authority or its content and technology providers except insofar as individually stated on particular materials or items.
You may view the Website and, unless specified otherwise, may download any part of it to a personal computer (or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet) for the purpose of using www.competefor.com only, but you are not permitted without our permission:
- to store it or any part of it other than for the purposes set out in this section
- to print out copies except:
- (i) in connection with your use of the www.competefor.com;
- (ii) for your own viewing;
- (iii) for private purposes; or
- (iv) for the purposes of your business (other than re-publishing such material for commercial purposes); or
- except in connection with www.competefor.com, to reproduce, copy or transmit it (or any part of it) in any other way for any purpose or in any other medium. You are also not entitled to alter the content in any way.