Various SWIP contract opportunities now available
CompeteFor is delighted to be partnering with SWIP (STAKE-ASPIRE), the internal contractor of choice for Transport for London, on their most recent procurement venture to secure suitable suppliers to work on their projects’.
Following publication of a Periodic Indicative Notice (PIN), SWIP is now accepting Expressions of Interest for a variety of Trade Packages, and is seeking businesses like yours to procure long term contracts to support its current and future workload.
Some of the Trade Packages available are:
- Civils– new build, repair and maintenance to buildings and structures of all types, including LUL and other rail infrastructure related stations, depots and buildings (including platforms); works to other infrastructure such as off-track rail works.
- Building Works– including tiling, plumbing, protective equipment, painting and decorating and wall repairs
- Mechanical – upgrade/replacement/refurbishment/rationalisation of existing station systems, typically: comfort cooling, ventilation, heating; and hot and cold water storage and distribution services.
- Electrical – systems upgrade/ replacement/ refurbishment/ rationalisation of existing station systems, typically: LVAC distribution systems; lighting systems; and earthing. Dilapidation/rationalisation of cable route management system, New Build — provision of new electrical services as specified by SWIP design.
- Site Support Services– including site security, labour supply, vermin control and specialist services
- Fire – systems upgrade/ replacement/ refurbishment/ rationalisation of existing station systems; typically: fire detection and detector heads, fire suppression including sprinkler systems; refurbishment or replacement of hydrant services; fire doors refurbishment or replacement; and fire compartmentation and fire stopping remedial works.
- Communication – upgrade/ replacement/ refurbishment/ rationalisation/ relocation of existing systems, typically: CCTV; PA; public help points; clocks; LAN; BBMS; visual electronic information and telephone systems both fixed and mobile and wireless networks
- Cleaning– deep cleaning of various building finishes both internal and external. Typical scope items include: heritage features; stonework. Service could include technical advice on best available cleaning methods. Gully cleaning and emptying services and graffiti removal
- General Services– including design, quantity surveying and management services
Please note that this is not a full list of Trade Packages, to view the opportunity in full and to respond, visit – https://www.competefor.com/swip/
If you have any questions about the content or responding to the opportunity and using the CompeteFor system, call the helpdesk on 0845 2177804 or email them at email@example.com