Is your company interested in a new supply chain opportunity with London Underground and Transport for London? Would you like to explore the possibility of winning new business with the support of an experienced lead contractor?
SWIP, an internal contractor of London Underground, is looking to engage suppliers that can provide goods, services and works to help them deliver a wide range of projects across London.
To build a community of suitable suppliers, SWIP are holding a Supply Chain Briefing on Thursday 25 September 2014 at Emirates Stadium in London from 2:00 – 6:00pm. The event is being held in association with CompeteFor, the national supply chain service.
The briefing is free to attend and is aimed at giving suppliers the opportunity to:
- Hear more about SWIP, their plans for the future and how you can get involved
- Network with key decision makers from the SWIP team
- Gain practical knowledge on the TfL tendering process to get involved in these exciting projects
- Get one-to-one advice on how to publish a profile and find opportunities on CompeteFor
Who should attend? Suppliers interested in providing works, goods and services to SWIP. These goods, services and works include:
- CLEANING (Deep cleaning, graffiti removal, general cleaning)
- BUILDING (works and services)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING (including structural work, design and surveys)
- COMMUNICATIONS (PA systems and public information systems)
- FIRE (Fire Installation, Fire detection and suppression, fire isolations)
- MECHANICAL (Mechanical services, metalwork (and steelwork)
- ELECTRICAL (Electrical services)
- SITE SUPPORT SERVICES (including traffic management and security)
And a full range of other construction, transport, materials and professional services, supplies and works requirements.