50 complimentary delegate places for Procurex England South 2017
For a very short time only, CompeteFor are offering suppliers in the South of England the chance to secure one of 50 complimentary tickets to the forthcoming Procurex England South 2017, the most essential buyer meets supplier event of the year.
In partnership with the Crown Commercial Service, Local Government Association, CIPS, YPO, London Universities Purchasing Consortium and NHS London Procurement Partnership, Procurex England South 2017 takes place at Olympia London on Thursday 20 April 2017.you
Tickets to attend the event normally cost £95, but if you’re quick, you can attend for free! Please note though, the free tickets are allocated on a first come, first served basis!
Why you must attend!
- Visit the recently announced CCS Showcase, to be hosted by Crown Commercial Service
- Connect with the South of England’s £120 billion opportunity
- Meet, network and engage with over 800 peers and colleagues from local government, health, education, housing and central government as well as leading suppliers
- Hear and contribute to the debate on the future of procurement in the South of England
- Learn from representatives from Crown Commercial Service and many leading public sector buyers and organisations on how you can contribute to the efficiency savings required across the public sector
- Develop your knowledge by visiting 25+ sessions across four Training Zones, which will cover topics such Tips to Improve Your Tender Responses and Key Changes to the Procurement Procedures
- Join in the celebration of the South of England’s Festival of Procurement
*Please note, Procurex England South 2017 is co-located at Olympia London alongside the UK Infrastructure Show – Constructing the Future and those registered for Procurex England South 2017 can attend both events. This is a must-attend event for anyone working in all areas of infrastructure, from transport to technology, as UK infrastructure investment sets to reach a record high of over £500bn. The event is officially supported by CompeteFor – the leading infrastructure supply chain service – and many major ongoing and future infrastructure projects including HS2, Thames Tideway Tunnel and Transport for London.