The HS2 Supply Chain Regional Roadshow 2016 last stop is in Aberdeen.
Through presentations, face-to-face time with HS2 experts and networking, participants will hear from, and meet with, the HS2 teams and industry partners responsible for Supply Chain, Health and Safety, Community Relations, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), Skills, Employment and Education and Environment. At each event participants will discover the scale and timing of contracts and what their business needs to do to get ready to bid.
Be a part of the biggest and most ambitious infrastructure project in Europe
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear first-hand the scale and timing of available opportunities
- Find out what and when we will be buying
- Find out how to access opportunities through online portals and engagement with Tier 1 contractors
- Understand what we want from our supply chain and what you can do now to ensure your business is ready to respond to opportunities in future
- Meet representatives from across HS2 Ltd and hear about our requirements relating to our strategic goals
Who Should Attend?
- Innovative suppliers from a range of industries that can be part of a Europe’s biggest mega project
- Infrastructure subcontractors who want to hear about the timing of HS2 contract opportunities
- Engineering and manufacturing companies that can diversify their operations and join the HS2 Supply Chain
Get your business ready for thousands of supply chain opportunities