Harrow Business Den is one the borough’s biggest business networking events.
Since it launched in 2014, the council has helped put hundreds of local businesses and entrepreneurs in direct contact with business experts to help them in their business journey.
It has helped the business community make local business contacts and connections.
We are the best borough for Business in London and supporting local businesses is at the heart of what the council does. It is central to its vision to build a better Harrow and being more business like.
Since the beginning, the legacy of Harrow’s Heroes has grown, and the stories from previous winners are a sure sign that not only are we a business friendly borough, but businesses are growing and thriving as a result of such schemes.
Additional Event Information:
- Location – 1st Floor Members Lounge, Civic Centre 1, Harrow Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow Middlesex HA1 2XY
- Exhibitors to arrive from 16:00 to set up. Registration for the event will open at 17.30; the exhibition area will also be open from the time.
- There is parking available in the visitor’s car park at the front of the Civic Centre. Please note there is a charge to park here in the Visitors Car Park, however it is free from 5.30pm. Please check with us on the day if you need further advice on this.
- Refreshments: Tea and Coffee will be provided, as well as be food at 7.30pm.
- Can you please place some information on your tables about your organisation’s activities, as this will be helpful for the attendees.
Meet new contacts and build relationships.
Come and watch the 2017 Harrow Business Den Competition – book now!