The expansion of the Offshore Renewable Energy sector will attract new businesses into the region, create additional jobs and encourage local businesses and services to diversify. SOREC provides a range of support which will open up the supply chain of this industry to SMEs.
Through our partner, BiP Solutions, we offer mentoring for SMEs who have never before engaged with tier 1 companies in a supply role, so that they can engage effectively in the supply chain.
SOREC has partnered with CompeteFor to provide additional benefits to our members and suppliers. The CompeteFor service will allow all users to:
SOREC is delighted to announce a series of dynamic face-to-face and web-based workshops to provide serious business growth learning opportunities for our members on supplying the Offshore Renewable Energy sector.
To find out more visit our event page
- Complete their Business Profile and self certify their background and business capabilities
- Be visible to existing CompeteFor buyers and potentially be invited to respond to opportunities
- Have free access to Supply Chain opportunities published through CompeteFor
- Be provided with a Free local area, providing additional contract opportunities, mostly from the public sector, and have the ability to upgrade your subscription to receive even more.
- Publish your own sub-contracting opportunities and make these available to an existing community of 200,000 users.
In addition, SOREC will facilitate “Meet the Buyer” style events aimed at bringing together members and other stakeholders, offering networking opportunities and highlighting supply opportunities.